The Teaching Of Digital Design In Electrical Engineering Courses
Tsvetinov, Petco E. & Schwarzlmuller, Anton (1992) The Teaching Of Digital Design In Electrical Engineering Courses. In van Wyk, Daan (Ed.) AFRICON '92 Proceedings 3rd AFRICON Conference, 22-24 September 1992, South Africa.
It is helpful to regard teaching as a "creation of environments in which students can learn effectively". Accepting this philosophy we think that the teaching of digital electronics in electrical engineering courses currently
1. Emphasis on principles and methods in design teaching.
2. Ready access for the students to high quality and friendly CAD environment.
3. Providing all students with working experience from conception to implementation.
4. Developing confidence in undergraduates in the application of structured design methods and the successful achievement of fully functional design systems as proof positive of design engineering compelence.
5. Introducing students to the "non-technical" skills requircd for the successful completion and dissemination of an erginwring design project.
Citation countsare sourced monthly fromand citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloadsdisplays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Item Type:||Conference Paper|
|Divisions:||Past > QUT Faculties & Divisions > Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 1992 IEEE|
|Copyright Statement:||Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.|
|Deposited On:||07 Jul 2005|
|Last Modified:||03 Mar 2011 15:41|
Repository Staff Only: item control page