Geometrically Robust Digital Image Watermarking Using Scale Normalisation and Flowline Curvature
Woo, Chaw-Seng, Du, Jiang, & Pham, Binh L. (2005) Geometrically Robust Digital Image Watermarking Using Scale Normalisation and Flowline Curvature. In Delp III, Edward, Wong, Ping, & Wendelborn, Andrew (Eds.) Security, Steganography and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents (SPIE2005), 16-20 January 2005, USA, California, San Jose.
1. L. Cheveau, E. Goray, and R. Salmon, “Watermarking - Summary Results of EBU Tests", March 2001, online at
2. J. J. K. O'Ruanaidh, and T. Pun, “Rotation, Translation and Scale Invariant Spread Spectrum Digital Image
Watermarking", Signal Processing, 66(3), pp.303-318, 1998.
3. J. F. Lichtenauer, Geometrical Distortion Correction Methods for Blind Watermark Detection: A state of the art
4. M. Kutter, S. K. Bhattacharjee, and T. Ebrahimi, "Towards Second Generation Watermarking Schemes", Proc.
International Conference on Image Processing 1999, Kobe, 1, pp.320 – 323, 1999.
5. P. Bas, J.-M. Chassery, and B. Macq, “Geometrically Invariant Watermarking Using Feature Points". IEEE
Transactions on Image Processing, 11(9), pp.1014-1028, 2002.
6. P. Bas, J.-M. Chassery, and B. Macq, “Image Watermarking: an Evolution to Content Based Approaches", Pattern
Recognition, 35(3), pp.545-561, 2002
7. M. Alghoniemy and A. H. Tewfik, “Geometric Distortion Correction through Image Normalization", Proc. IEEE
International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2000), New York, USA, 3, pp.1291–1294, 2000.
8. C.Harris and M.Stephen, “A Combined Corner and Edge Detector", Proc. Alvey Vision Conference, Manchester,
U.K., pp.147-151, 1988.
9. D. Simitopoulos, D. E. Koutsonanos, and M. G. Strintzis, "Robust image watermarking based on generalized Radon
transformations", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 13(8), pp. 732-745, 2003.
10. S. S. Ravela, on Multi-Scale Differential Features and their Representations for Image Retrieval and Recognition,
Ph.D. Thesis, University Of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2003.
11. I. J.Cox, J. Kiliany, T. Leightonz, and T. Shamoony, "Secure Spread Spectrum Watermarking for Multimedia",
IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, 6(12), pp.1673-1687, 1997.
12. G. C. Langelaar, Real-time Watermarking Techniques for Compressed Video Data, Thesis, Delft University of
Technology, Veenendaal, 2000.
13. S. Voloshynovskiy, S. Pereira, V. Iquise, and T. Pun, “Attack Modelling: Towards a Second Generation
Watermarking Benchmark", Signal Processing - Special Issue on Information Theoretic Issues in Digital
Watermarking, pp. 1177-1214, 2001.
14. A. Watson, G. Yang, J. Solomon, and J. Villasenor, “Visibility of Wavelet Quantization Noise", IEEE Transactions.
on Image Processing, 6(8), pp. 1164-1175, 1997.
Citation countsare sourced monthly fromand citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloadsdisplays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Item Type:||Conference Paper|
|Keywords:||robust watermark, geometric invariant, scale normalisation, flowline curvature, feature point|
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > INFORMATION AND COMPUTING SCIENCES (080000) > ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND IMAGE PROCESSING (080100) > Image Processing (080106)|
Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > INFORMATION AND COMPUTING SCIENCES (080000) > COMPUTER SOFTWARE (080300) > Computer Software not elsewhere classified (080399)
|Divisions:||Past > QUT Faculties & Divisions > Faculty of Science and Technology|
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2005 SPIE|
|Copyright Statement:||Reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.|
|Deposited On:||01 Dec 2005|
|Last Modified:||09 Jun 2010 22:28|
Repository Staff Only: item control page