Industrial Relations: Proceedings from the 1999 Australasian Drama Studies Association Conference
Makeham, Paul B. (1999) Industrial Relations: Proceedings from the 1999 Australasian Drama Studies Association Conference. QUT, Brisbane, Australia.
These papers were presented at “Industrial Relations”, the Australasian Drama Studies Association conference hosted by Theatre & Teaching Studies in the Academy of the Arts, Queensland University of Technology, from the 5th to the 9th of July, 1999.
Conference delegates included scholars and artists from across the tertiary education and professional theatre sectors, including, of course, many individuals who work across and between both those worlds. More than a hundred delegates from Australia, New Zealand, England, Belgium and Canada attended the week’s events, which included:
• Over sixty conference papers covering a variety of topics from project reports to academy/industry partnerships, theatre history, audience reception studies, health & safety, cultural policy, performance theory, theatre technology and more;
• Performances ranging from drama to dance, music and cabaret;
• Workshops, panel discussions, forums and interviews;
• Keynote addresses from Wesley Enoch, Josette Feral and Keith Johnstone; and
• A special “Links with Industry” day, which included the launch of ADSA’s “Links with Industry” brochure, an interview between Mark Radvan and David Williamson, and a panel session featuring Jules Holledge, Zane Trow, Katharine Brisbane, John Kotzas, Gay McAuley and David Watt.
Citation countsare sourced monthly fromand citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science® generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloadsdisplays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Keywords:||theatre, drama and performance studies, theatre scholarship and professional thetare practice, industrial relations|
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > STUDIES IN CREATIVE ARTS AND WRITING (190000) > PERFORMING ARTS AND CREATIVE WRITING (190400)|
|Divisions:||Current > Schools > Drama|
Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > Creative Industries Faculty
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 1999 the authors.|
|Copyright Statement:||Contact editor for permission to reproduce any part of the publication: <email@example.com>|
|Deposited On:||12 Mar 2010 11:23|
|Last Modified:||21 Jun 2011 00:58|
Repository Staff Only: item control page