The Exeter Hip. 40 Years of Innovation in Total Hip Arthroplasty
Ling, Robin S.M., Lee, A.J. Clive, Gie, Graham A., Timperley, A. John, Hubble, Matthew J.W., Howell, Jonathan R., & Whitehouse, Sarah L. (Eds.) (2010) The Exeter Hip. 40 Years of Innovation in Total Hip Arthroplasty. Exeter Hip Publishing, Exeter, UK, pp. 195-200.
- Propoerties and use of acrylic cement
- Design and biomechaniscs of a cemented hip replacement
- The science of loosening, lysis and wear
- Preparation of patients for surgery
- Potential complications and their avoidance
- Modern primary surgical techniques and new developments
- Complex primary hip replacement and specialist techniques
- Outcomes of cemented hip replacement
- Principles of revision hip replacement
- Basic science of bone grafting in revision surgery
- Femoral acetabular impaction bone grafting techniques
- Results of revision with bone graft and cement
Impact and interest:
Citation counts are sourced monthly from and citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science® generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
|Keywords:||primary hip replacement, revision hip replacement, taper stem, cement, history and development, surgical technique, clinical results|
|ISBN:||978-0-9564521-1-5 (paperback), 978-0-9564521-0-8 (hardback)|
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES (110000) > CLINICAL SCIENCES (110300) > Orthopaedics (110314)|
|Divisions:||Past > QUT Faculties & Divisions > Faculty of Built Environment and Engineering
Current > Institutes > Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
Past > Schools > School of Engineering Systems
|Deposited On:||13 May 2010 01:48|
|Last Modified:||09 Sep 2013 02:54|
Repository Staff Only: item control page