Exploring ways to better manage substance abuse issues
Davey, Jeremy D. (2012) Exploring ways to better manage substance abuse issues. In Safety in the Resources Sector Conference, 27-29 February 2012, Hilton, Brisbane, Qld. (Unpublished)
- Historically by default we have created an operational environment where the key AOD issue has been testing and not safety, behaviour and culture.
- The tail wagging the dog.
- We risk loosing the point the point.
- Many people traditionally want to hear a paper about, testing, technology or the pros and cons of saliva VS urine testing etc .
- This is a good example of how the workplace alcohol and other drugs area has been politicised, commercialised, simplified and myopic.
Citation countsare sourced monthly fromand citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science® generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloadsdisplays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Item Type:||Conference Item (Presentation)|
|Keywords:||Workplace alcohol and other drugs, Substance abuse, Manage substance abuse|
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > PSYCHOLOGY AND COGNITIVE SCIENCES (170000)|
|Divisions:||Current > Research Centres > Centre for Accident Research & Road Safety - Qld (CARRS-Q)|
Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > Faculty of Health
Current > Institutes > Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
Current > Schools > School of Psychology & Counselling
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2012 Jeremy Davey|
|Deposited On:||24 Feb 2012 08:03|
|Last Modified:||24 Feb 2012 08:03|
Repository Staff Only: item control page