Principles of taxation law (4th Edition)
Coleman, Cynthia, Krever, Richard, Hanegbi, Rami, McLaren, John, Hart, Geoffrey, Jogorgan, Sunita, Obst, Wes, & Sadiq, Kerrie (2010) Principles of taxation law (4th Edition). Lawbook Company / Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia , Pyrmont, NSW, Australia .
Taxation law can be an incredibly complex subject to absorb, particularly when time is limited. Written specifically for students, Principles of Taxation Law 2011 brings much needed clarity to this area of law.
Utilising many methods to make this often daunting subject achievable, particular features of the 2011 edition include:
• seven parts: overview and structure, principles of income, deductions and offsets, timing issues, investment and business entities, tax avoidance and administration, and indirect taxes;
• clearly structured chapters within those parts grouped under helpful headings;
• flowcharts, diagrams and tables, end of chapter practice questions, and case summaries;
• an appendix containing all of the up to date and relevant rates; and
• the online self-testing component mentor, which provides questions for students of both business and law.
Every major aspect of the Australian tax system is covered, with chapters on topics such as goods and services tax, superannuation, offsets, partnerships, capital gains tax, trusts, company tax and tax administration. All chapters have been thoroughly revised.
Principles of Taxation Law 2011 is the perfect tool to guide the reader from their initial exposure to the subject to success in taxation law exams. [from publisher's website]
Citation countsare sourced monthly fromand citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > COMMERCE MANAGEMENT TOURISM AND SERVICES (150000) > ACCOUNTING AUDITING AND ACCOUNTABILITY (150100) > Accounting Auditing and Accountability not elsewhere classified (150199)|
|Divisions:||Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > QUT Business School|
Current > Schools > School of Accountancy
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2011 Lawbook Co./Thomson Reuters|
|Deposited On:||19 Apr 2012 08:15|
|Last Modified:||19 Apr 2012 08:15|
Repository Staff Only: item control page