Douglas Shire Water Quality Monitoring Strategy: Final Report: a Report to Douglas Shire Council and the Department of the Environment and Heritage
McJannet, David, Fitch, Peter, Henderson, Brent, Harch, Bronwyn, & Bartley, Rebecca (2005) Douglas Shire Water Quality Monitoring Strategy: Final Report: a Report to Douglas Shire Council and the Department of the Environment and Heritage. CSIRO.
This report describes results and conclusions from the monitoring component of the Douglas Shire Council (DSC) water quality project. The components of this project that this report addresses are:
• Site selection and installation of in-stream and off-paddock automatic water quality monitoring equipment in the Douglas Shire.
• Design of appropriate sampling strategies for automatic stations.
• Estimation of loads of suspended sediment, total nitrogen and total phosphorus in rivers and also estimation of the changes in nutrient loads from sugar cane under different fertilizer application rates.
• Development of a community-based water quality sampling program to complement the automatic sampling efforts.
• Design of an optimised, long-term water quality monitoring strategy.
Impact and interest:
Citation counts are sourced monthly from and citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science® generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloads displays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Keywords:||water quality, monitoring, Douglas Shire|
|Divisions:||Current > Institutes > Institute for Future Environments
Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > Science & Engineering Faculty
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2005 CSIRO and the Douglas Shire Council|
|Copyright Statement:||This work is copyright. It may be reproduced subject to the inclusion of an acknowledgement of the source.|
|Deposited On:||08 Jun 2015 23:56|
|Last Modified:||09 Jun 2015 22:14|
Repository Staff Only: item control page