Submission to the Queensland Government inquiry into "The adequacy of existing financial protections for Queensland's seniors"
Cross, Cassandra (2015) Submission to the Queensland Government inquiry into "The adequacy of existing financial protections for Queensland's seniors". Queensland Government.
This submission covers the following terms of reference:
• the current levels of financial literacy of seniors and how that can be improved, for example by education programs;
• what support and advice is available to assist seniors with their independent financial decision-making;
• online and internet based vulnerabilities and the prevalence and vulnerability of seniors to scams;
• agencies and organisations that provide advice and support to seniors requiring financial protection; and
• the role of the financial sector in ensuring adequate safeguards for seniors in relation to financial decision-making.
Impact and interest:
Citation counts are sourced monthly from and citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science® generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloads displays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Keywords:||online fraud, seniors, victim, financial security, fraud prevention|
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > STUDIES IN HUMAN SOCIETY (160000) > CRIMINOLOGY (160200) > Causes and Prevention of Crime (160201)|
|Divisions:||Current > Research Centres > Crime & Justice Research Centre
Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > Faculty of Law
Current > Schools > School of Justice
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2015 Cassandra Cross.|
|Deposited On:||23 Sep 2015 23:04|
|Last Modified:||27 Sep 2015 05:06|
Repository Staff Only: item control page