Cost-effectiveness of national health/disability insurance programs in developed countries: A systematic review
Nghiem, Son, Graves, Nicholas, Barnett, Adrian G., & Haden, Catherine (2015) Cost-effectiveness of national health/disability insurance programs in developed countries: A systematic review. PROSPERO International prospective register of systematic reviews.
- What are the direct costs of caring for the eligible population of the programs (e.g., medications, transports, accommodation and caring)?
- What are the indirect costs of caring for the eligible population of the programs (e.g., opportunity cost of family carers, cost of alternative programs)?
- What are the outcomes of national health/disability insurance programs to their target population (i.e., QALY, DALY, labour force participation)?
- What is the increment cost-effectiveness ratio of these programs?
- Are these programs cost-effective in caring for their eligible population?
- What are additional effects (e.g., employment, income) of the programs to the target population?
- What are the spillover effects of the programs to non-eligible population (e.g., employment and income of family carers, prices of health/disability cares, number of service providers)?
Impact and interest:
Citation counts are sourced monthly from and citation databases.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloads displays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Divisions:||Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > Division of Technology, Information and Learning Support
Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > Faculty of Health
Current > Institutes > Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
Current > Schools > School of Public Health & Social Work
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2015 [please consult the authors]|
|Deposited On:||16 Jun 2016 23:31|
|Last Modified:||16 Jun 2016 23:31|
Repository Staff Only: item control page