Research into EEO approaches and Effects on Women and Men in Management and Non-Traditional Areas
French, Erica L. (2007) Research into EEO approaches and Effects on Women and Men in Management and Non-Traditional Areas. In Industrial Relations Society of Queensland 2007 Conference, 31 August – 1 September, Gold Coast, Australia. (Unpublished)
1. Developing the vocabulary of diversity, Moving From Rhetoric to Reality – the gaps:
2. Creating links between diversity at the workplace and the historical or socio-political context of individual countries
3. Including Employees views on diversity management
4. Recognising limitations of business case
1. Interplays multiple identities, oppressions and inequalities in organisational contexts
2. Combining methodological forces
4. Need for critical approaches to be melded into pragmatic daily management of diversity
Citation countsare sourced monthly fromand citation databases.
These databases contain citations from different subsets of available publications and different time periods and thus the citation count from each is usually different. Some works are not in either database and no count is displayed. Scopus includes citations from articles published in 1996 onwards, and Web of Science generally from 1980 onwards.
Citations counts from theindexing service can be viewed at the linked Google Scholar™ search.
Full-text downloadsdisplays the total number of times this work’s files (e.g., a PDF) have been downloaded from QUT ePrints as well as the number of downloads in the previous 365 days. The count includes downloads for all files if a work has more than one.
|Item Type:||Conference Paper|
|Additional Information:||For more information please contact the author.|
|Subjects:||Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > COMMERCE MANAGEMENT TOURISM AND SERVICES (150000) > BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT (150300) > Industrial Relations (150306)|
Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification > COMMERCE MANAGEMENT TOURISM AND SERVICES (150000) > BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT (150300)
|Divisions:||Current > Research Centres > Australian Centre for Business Research|
Current > QUT Faculties and Divisions > QUT Business School
|Copyright Owner:||Copyright 2007 (please consult author)|
|Deposited On:||03 Oct 2007|
|Last Modified:||05 Jan 2011 23:33|
Repository Staff Only: item control page